1. No experience cones with a label. You are the labeler of your experience.
2. Avoid blaming yourself for your mistakes.
3. Understand that like energies attract. Positive thoughts and actions attract positive results.
4. Determine what you want and act on it. Write your goal. Stay on course.
5. Choose to be happy. Happiness is an inside job.
1. Endure patiently little acts of selfishness and unfairness of others.
2. See the bright side of your shortcomings and limitations.
3. When others are curt to you, show good humor.
4. At the tiresome tempers of others, excuse yourself cheerfully.
5. Put on a good face when someone turns you down.
6. Appreciate when someone tries to help you, even when you’d rather do it yourself.
7. When among others, speak gently.